If you cannot get pregnant in the conventional manner, we can offer you insemination with your partner’s sperm or with donor sperm. Book a consultation with our specialists and get help to fulfil your dream of becoming pregnant.
Insemination can be done either with your partner’s sperm (IUI-H) or with donor sperm (IUI-D).
Insemination with partner’s sperm (IUI-H) is offered to:
- Couples with unexplained childlessness
- Couples where the man’s sperm quality is mildly to moderately reduced
- Couples where the woman has irregular bleeding
- Couples where the woman has mild endometriosis
Insemination with donor sperm (IUI-D) is offered to:
- Single women
- Lesbian couples
- Couples where the man’s sperm does not meet the requirements for fertility treatment
A prerequisite for insemination is that there is passage through your fallopian tubes and that the sperm quality is good enough. Normally, 3-6 inseminations are offered before other treatment is considered.
Procedure and course for insemination with donor sperm is the same as for insemination with partner’s sperm.