I have worked in the service sector since 2000, and it has always been important for me to be able to provide a good and professional service. Everyone should feel welcome and seen from first contact with the clinic. They need to feel that the focus is on the individual. I am delighted to be part of Aleris-Hamlet Fertility, as we have a very professional and committed team who are always ready to go that extra mile that people undergoing fertility treatment deserve. Being part of the full course of treatment and witnessing the ultimate desire to have a child being realised is both amazing and meaningful.
- 2014 – 2016: Office training, specialising as a Medical Secretary.
- 2019 – 2020: Medical Secretary at The Fertility Clinic, Hvidovre Hospital
- 2018 – 2019: Medical Secretary, Emergency Department, Køge
- 2016 – 2018: Medical Secretary, Anaesthesiology Department, Køge
- 2014 – 2015: Trainee Medical Secretary, Gynaecological Department, Hvidovre Hospital